How to choose the right licence for the project you're working on
Our online licences are priced per track, for use in a single video or production:
Perfect for individual creators making videos for personal, informational and educational use.
- Personal videos on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Videos of life events, such as weddings, graduations and celebrations
- Editorial productions
- Student productions or projects
- You’re making a video of your graduation and want to share it on YouTube and Facebook
- You’re a journalist making editorial content for your website
- You’re studying film and need music for a course project or film
- You need a track for a video on your blog or personal website
All the benefits of our Creator licence plus it removes ad-blocking so you can monetise your YouTube content.
- Stops unwanted advertising showing on your video
- Allows you to monetise your YouTube content via AdSense
- Allow you generate revenue from your videos (includes podcasts, iTunes, Vimeo, etc.)
- You don’t want to get a takedown notice for the music you use in your YouTube videos - Find out more
- You don't want adverts appearing on your YouTube videos
- You want to start generating revenue from your YouTube videos via AdSense
- You want to sell your video or podcast on iTunes
For more on YouTube Monetisation, see our FAQs.
Recommended for editors creating videos to promote a product, service, or brand. Includes entry-level online advertising.
- Business, brand or charity films - such as corporate film, explainer, ‘how-to’ or testimonial videos for websites or events
- Allows for online advertising (including Facebook boosted posts and YouTube pre-rolls) with media spend up to £2000*
- Stops unwanted advertising showing on your video, and allows you to monetise it on YouTube
- You're a freelance video editor making a video to promote a client’s business*
- You make videos for your business - such as tutorials and product videos - and want to make sure other AdSense adverts do not appear on them
- You're an agency working on video projects for your clients*
- You're a business owner making videos to promote your company's products on your website and/or YouTube channel.*
*Are you using media spend to promote this video content?
If so, remember this is limited to 2000 (in local currency, such as £/$/€) of media spend per video/campaign. Examples of this kind of campaign are Facebook boosted posts or YouTube pre-roll ads.
If you are working on a project/campaign where you intend to spend more see Advertising below or contact us to discuss your project.
Television & Radio
Suitable for a single entertainment production made for TV, radio or straight-to-DVD film.
- A single TV production
- A single Radio production
- A single use in a straight-to-DVD film
- You're a music supervisor making a television documentary
- You're a radio producer creating a radio drama
Perfect for single use in advertising and commercials on TV, Radio and Online.
- A single use in a TV or Radio advert
- Allows for single use on digital channels, such as VoD, YouTube pre-rolls and other on-demand formats
- A single use in a cinema advert
- You're an advertising agency creating a television commercial for a client
- You're creating a YouTube pre-roll ad to promote your business or website
- You make videos for your business - such as tutorials and product videos - and will pay for than $2,000 to promote them on social media
Looking for a licence to cover a broader advertising campaign? We have a range of bespoke licencing and creative services available for advertisers and agencies that need licencing. Contact us to discuss pricing for your project.